Reeves, Ann (c1776 VA - ? TN)
Reeves, Ann "Anny"
SummaryFather: George Reeves
Birth: c1776, Henry/Patrick County, Virginia
Birth Source: Age estimated from date of marriage
Spouse1: James Turner, m. 26 Dec 1796, Patrick County, Virginia
Narrative26 Dec 1796 - James Turner to Ann Reeves, daughter of George Reeves. Surety - Samuel Staples. Witnesses: Thomas Reeves and John Turner.
James & Ann Reeves Turner migrated to Wilson County, Tennessee along with her father, George Reeves, and siblings Jeremiah and Susanah.
Children of Ann Reeves and James Turner:
- Elizabeth Turner, b. 1797 Virginia, d. c1870
- Jeremiah Turner, b. c1799-1800, Patrick County, Virginia
- Mary Turner, b. 1802, Virginia
- John Turner, b. 1803, Patrick County, Virginia, d. before 1857, DeKalb County, Tennessee
- Francis Turner, b. 1804 Patrick County, Virginia, d. after 1870
- Lucinda Turner, b. 1805 Virginia
- James Turner, Jr., b. 30 Jul 1808, Patrick County, Virginia, d. 1 Jan 1889, Wilson County, Tennessee
- Ann Turner, b. 1811, Patrick County, Virginia
- Susannah Turner, b. 29 Dec 1816, Wilson County, Tennessee, d. 25 Jun 1857, Wilson County, Tennessee