Notice: this variable may not be empty: $_POST["thread_sort_mode"] when attempting to post a reply to a forum post.
Notice: this variable may not be empty: $_POST["thread_sort_mode"]
- Create a new thread and type in a few words
- press PREVIEW to verify and press SAVE after that.
- verify that posting went well
- now reply to this initial posting by typing a few words and press PREVIEW to see that preview works fine
- now press SAVE and get the error message
Note this issue only affects non-admin users.
Update 04Jul2010 - Patch applied to v4.2 by Barry and confirmed by Martin to resolve our issue.
NB this issue reappeared on TW4.3 See BIR_B_2991_Forum_Error_Posting_Reply_v43