Notice: this variable may not be empty: $_POST["thread_sort_mode"]
- Create a new thread and type in a few words
- press PREVIEW to verify and press SAVE after that.
- verify that posting went well
- now reply to this initial posting by typing a few words and press PREVIEW to see that preview works fine
- now press SAVE and get the error message
Note this issue only affects non-admin users.
Update 04Jul2010 - Patch applied to v4.2 by Barry and confirmed by Martin to resolve our issue.
Update 13Oct2010 - Following upgrade to v4.3, this issue has re-appeared (Issue #11 in tracking document). Martin provided same code hack to Barry for application.
Update 18Oct2010 - Patch applied to v4.3 by Barry, but subsequent testing by Martin shows issue remains. This issue rendered Forums unusable in TRP whilst running TW v4.3.