A History of the County of Hampshire: Volume 4 at British History Online
here on Google Street View
A History of the County of Hampshire: Volume 4 (pub 1911) indicates six early registers, the first two of which are a printed copy-
(1) baptisms and burials 1750 to 1796, (2) the same, 1796 to 1802 (3) baptisms 1802 to 1812, (4) burials 1803 to 1812 (5) marriage 1754 to 1778 and (6) marriages 1778 to 1812.
However, the Hampshire Record Office Archive Catologue tells a very different story. They indicates two early Parish Registers which were severely damaged by fire during an air raid.
- The first, Finding Number 40M64/PR1 covers the period 1664-1731
- The second Finding Number 40M64/PR2 covers the period 1731-1787.
- Finding Number 40M64/PR3 covers Baptisms and Burials 1784-1812
- Finding Number 40M64/PR4 covers Baptisms only 1813-1854
- Finding Number 40M64/PR5 covers Marriages only 1731-1754
- Finding Number 40M64/PR6 covers Marriages and Banns 1754-1812
- Finding Number 40M64/PR7 covers Marriages only 1813-1837
- Finding Number 40M64/PR8 covers Baptisms only 1855-1919
- Finding Number 40M64/PR20 covers Burials only 1813-1907
Fawley, to the south west by the extra-parochial areas of The New Forest and Ipley Farm and to the north west by Eling