Owslebury parish is located towards the centre of the county of Hampshire. The village of the same name is slightly south of the centre of the parish. It is about six miles south south east of Winchester and eleven miles north east of Southampton. For additional information please see A History of the County of Hampshire: Volume 3 at British History Online
The Parish (CofE) Church is St Andrew, Owslebury, which can be found here on Google Street View.
"A History of the County of Hampshire: Volume 3" (pub 1908) indicates just two early registers exists...
The first book of the registers is of burials in woollen, 1678–1812; and the second contains the baptisms 1696–1812 and the marriages 1696–1704, 1722, and 1744–54.
The registers are held at the Hampshire Archive http://www3.hants.gov.uk/archives/hals-collections/hals-parish-registers.htm
Adjacent (Pre 1832) Parishes
To the east Owslebury is bounded by Cheriton
to the south. Twyford
is to the west and to the north are Morestead