A History of the County of Hampshire: Volume 4 at British History Online
Google Street View
The present building was erected in the early 1900's. The 13th century church stood on land in Church Lane, but no longer exists.
The earliest register book contains mixed entries 1640 to 1746; the second and partly parallel, 1693 to 1702 curiously combined with churchwardens' accounts; the third, baptisms and burials 1741 to 1811. A marriage book appears to be missing between 1702 and 1754, but from that date there is the usual printed copy with entries up to 1812.
East Wellow, to the south west and west by Whiteparish which is in Wiltshire and to the north by Lockerley.