City of Winchester. GENUKI notes the church was closed in 1957; its former location was approximately 100 yards north of the Cathedral.
A History of the County of Hampshire: Volume 5, pages 69-76, describing the churches of Winchester notes that the parishes of St. Mary Kalendar and St. Peter Colebrook were united to St. Maurice in 1683.
here on Google Street View.
The first has baptisms 1575 to 1662, with gaps 1642 to 1660; marriages 1538 to 1662, with gaps 1554 to 1556 and 1642 to 1660; and burials 1538 to 1609, with gaps 1554 to 1556 and incomplete 1586 to 1591. The second book is a paper transcript of the first, containing baptisms 1560 to 1645, incomplete 1558 to 1574, and marriages and burials 1558 to 1649, with gap in marriages 1631 to 1644. There are a few baptismal entries 1646 to 1652. The third book has all entries 1653 to 1702, and also entries for the parishes of St. Mary Kalendar and St. Peter Colebrook, united to St. Maurice in 1683. There is a gap 1659 to 1677. The fourth has baptisms 1661 to 1678, marriages 1662 to 1677 (1666 is missing) and burials 1665 to 1677 (1666 incomplete). The fifth book has all entries 1702 to 1736. The sixth has baptisms 1734 to 1754 and 1771 to 1803, marriages 1735 to 1754, and burials 1736 to 1754 and 1771 to 1800. The seventh has baptisms and burials 1754 to 1771, the eighth and ninth marriages 1754 to 1780 and 1780 to 1812, and the tenth baptisms and burials 1803 to 1812.The registers are held at the Hampshire Archive http://www3.hants.gov.uk/archives/hals-collections/hals-parish-registers.htm.
Winchester St John and Winchester St Peter Chesil. To the southeast lies the extra-parochial area of The Wiers, to the south the extra-parcochial areas of Wolvesey and also The Close. To the south west it is bounded by the precinct of Winchester Cathedral and to the west by Winchester St Lawrence and Winchester St Thomas, with Winchester St Bartholomew, Hyde to the north.