Heddington is an Ancient Parish located towards the centre of the county of Wiltshire. The vllage of the same name is approximately four miles south of Calne. The town of Chippenham is about 8 miles to the north west, Swindon about 18 miles to the north east and Salisbury 30 miles to the south south east.
For additional information please see A History of the County of Wiltshire: Volume 17 at British History Online
The Parish (CofE) Church is St Andrew, Heddington, which can be seen here on Google Street View.
"A History of the County of Wiltshire: Volume 17" (pub 2002) simply notes "The regsiters survive from 1538 and are almost complete". The Parish Regsiter List of the Wiltshire and Swindon History Centre provides little additional information - see http://www.wshc.eu/parish-register-list#H
Adjacent (Pre 1832) Parishes
At its north-eatern corner, Heddington abutts the parish of Calstone Wellington
. To the east and south was the parish of Bishop's Cannings
, with the Ecclesiastical Parish of Southbroom now to the south having been created from Bishop's Canninhg in 1832. To the south-west is Bromham
and to the north are the parishes of Calne