Mother: Ann (Nancy) Cox
Birth: 11 March 1801, Cocke Co., Tennessee
Birth Source: Tombstone
Death: 19 November 1848, Greene Co., Tennessee
Death Source: Tombstone
Spouse1: Henry Earnest
- Jesse Reeve Earnest, b. c1824
- Henry H. Earnest, b. c1825
- Mary Ann Earnest, b. c1826
- Isaac N. Earnest, b. c1829
- Felix W. Earnest, b. c1832
- Elizabeth Earnest, b. c1834
- Narcissa V. Earnest, b. c1835
- Marjorie Earnest, b. c1836
- Joseph Earnest, b. c1837
- Jacob Earnest, b. c1841
- Valentine Earnest, b. c1846
Kittie married Henry Earnest; she and her family are mentioned in Price's Holston Methodism.
Descendants of the Greene County, TN, Earnest family list Henry, Elizabeth, Marjorie, and Valentine as children of this couple. At the time of the 1850 census, Henry Earnest was 77 years old, and his household included only Jesse, Mary Ann, Isaac N., Felix, Kittie, Narcissa, Joseph, and Jacob.
She was buried in Ebenezer Methodist Church Cemetery, Chuckey, Greene County, Tennessee. Dates are unreadable from current Findagrave photo.
History: Price, Holston Methodism