Mother: Rebecca Thompson
Birth: 22 Jun 1801 in York County, SC
Death: 1862, Fayette County, Georgia
Spouse2: Lucretia H. Williams, m. 5 Feb 1824 in Jasper County, Georgia
- Allen W. Reeves, b. Dec 1824, GA.
- John A. Reeves, b. 1826, d. 1850.
- Martha Reeves, b. 1830, m. Gilbert Gay c. 1847.
- Sarepta Ann Rebecca Reeves, b. 1834, d. 15 Aug 1915 in Spalding, Georgia; m. Julius A. Driver on 16 Jun 1856.
- Wilson Crockett Reeves, b. 15 Feb 1835, d. 12 Mar 1890, m. Margaret Frances Jones on 30 Dec 1865 in Fayette County, Georgia.
- Lucretia Clemtine Reeves, b. 21 Jan 1837, m. William J. Kerlin on 22 Mar 1854.
- Montgomery G. Reeves, b. 1842. He was living with his mother in 1860.
Allen Reeves is listed in having served in the 1st Company of the 53rd Militia of Fayette County, Georgia. He received Lot Nbr 108 in Section 3, District 4 in Capt. Brown's District of Troup County in the 1827 Georgia Land Lottery.
Allen H. Reeves, born 1808, who is found nearby in Pike and Butts Counties, Georgia, before moving to Mississippi.
Census: 1830 Census - Fayette County, Georgia
1840 Census - Fayette County, Georgia
1860 Census - Fayette County, Georgia