Cornelius Judson Reeves
Mother: Sarah Elizabeth Hines
Birth: 8 February 1853, Meriwether Co., GA
Birth Source: Gravestone and Death Certificate
Death: 22 September 1932, Troup Co., GA
Death Source: Gravestone and Death Certificate
Spouse1: Wade Waters Milam, b. 24 April 1850, SC, d. 17 July 1900, Troup Co., GA.
Children of Emma Winifred Reeves and Wade Waters Milam:
- Harry Edward Milam, b. 18 March 1875, GA, d. 27 November 1875, GA.
- Mary Lou Milam, b. 21 September 1876, GA, d. 8 February 1948, Troup Co., GA, m. Charles Emory Market.
- Wade Reeves Milam, b. 9 January 1879, Meriwether Co., GA, d. 17 October 1950, Troup Co., GA, m. Alice Amelia Burks.
- Milam Infant, b. 7 November 1881, GA, d. 12 November 1881, GA.
- Alice Elizabeth Milam, b. 11 October 1883, GA, d. 18 February 1884, GA.
- Judson James Milam, b. 28 February 1885, GA, d. 20 September 1961, Troup Co., GA, m. Ida Lambeth Schaub.
- Pauline Mattie Milam, b. 28 February 1888, GA, d. before 1900.
- William Henry Milam, b. 2 April 1890, Troup Co., GA, d. 15 January 1967, Troup Co., GA, m. Willie Mae Richardson.
- Charles Hunter Milam, b. 4 December 1893, GA, d. 21 May 1961, Troup Co., GA, m. Emma.
- Child, born and died before 1900.
Wade and Emma Milam married 5 February 1874 in Meriwether Co., GA. They were living on Hill Street in LaGrange at the time of the 1900 census. They had been married for 24 years. Five of the ten children then born to them were deceased. Wade Waters Milam was managing the local telephone company. Emma was living at 500 South Lewis Street in LaGrange, Troup Co., GA, when she died in 1932. She died of complications from kidney cancer and was buried in Hillview Cemetery.
1900 Troup Co., GA, Census.
1910 Troup Co., GA, Census.
1920 Troup Co., GA, Census.
1930 Troup Co., GA, Census.