Mother: Eve Stomback
Birth: Nov 18 1804, Rockingham County, Virginia
Birth Source: Grave Marker, Beaver Creek Church of Brethren Cemetery, Rockingham Co. VA
Death: July 19 1850, Augusta County, Virginia
Death Source: Grave Marker
Spouse1: Elizabeth Wine, m. 27 Aug 1825 in Rockingham, Virginia
- Mary Elizabeth Reeves, b. 1826
- Peachy Harrison Reeves, b. 1829
- Martha Jane Reeves, b. c1831-1835
- Thomas H. Reeves, b. 1839
- Robert F. Reeves, b. 1842
The 1850 census of Augusta County lists the household as containing William Reeves, age 42, saddler; Thomas H., age 11; Robert F., age 8; and Eliza, age 43.
1891, forty years after his death.
(2) Find A Grave has an entry for the grave of Eliza Wine Reeves in Ritchie County, West Virginia, see http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=150931431
(3) His grave marker indicates William was born in 1804, whereas the 1850 census suggests about 1807 (age 42).
Death: Grave Marker at Beaver Creek Church of Brethren Cemetery, Rockingham County, VA.
See Find A Grave https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=78252741
Probate of John Reeves, Augusta County, Virginia
1840 Census - Rockingham County, Virginia
1850 Census - Augusta County, Virginia