Southampton (Parish of Saints Lawrence and John), Hampshire
LocationSaints Lawrence and John is one of five ancient ecclesiastical parishes within the old town of Southampton. Also known as St Lawrence with St John, this alternate name reflects the creation of this parish in 1708 from the two ancient parishes of St Lawrence and St John.
Adjacent (pre 1832) ParishesThe former parish of St John is bounded to the north and east by Holy Rood, to the south by Southampton Water and to the west and north by St Michael's.
The major area comprises the former parish of St Lawrence, which is bounded to the east by St Mary's, to the south by Holy Rood and All Saints, to the west by Millbrook and the extra parochial area of Southampton Common and to the north by North Stoneham