Mother: Nancy Jones
Birth: 1766, Northampton, North Carolina
Death: before Feb 1844, Henderson, North Carolina
Death Source: Granville County NC WB 16 p316
Spouse1: Sarah Wyche
- Peter L. Reavis, b. 7 Oct 1808; d. 1848
- Elizabeth Jenkins Reavis, b. 11 Mar 1811; d. 14 Jun 1891
- Mary Wyche "Polly" Reavis, b. 1813, d. 1890 in Tulip, Arkansas
- John J. Reavis, b. 1816, d. 1875
- George James Reavis, b. 18 Apr 1818, d. May 1892
- Sarah Thomas Reavis, b. 18 Apr 1818, d. 1881
1842 Church Lot on Garnett Street "Lewis Reavis to L. S. Ives lot in town of Henderson on which the Church of the Holy Innocents is being erected . . . deed in hands of the secretary" (Dioc. Jour. 1842). The deed for this lot is not on file at diocesan headquarters nor listed there, and does not seem to have been recorded in Granville County.
Lewis Reavis died intestate circa 1844 but there are ample records of his estate division recorded for his estate as well as that of his wife Sartah Wyche Reavis in 1850. Both estates are recorded in Granville NC.
A History of the Church of the Holy Innocents, Henderson, North Carolina, 1842-1965
Estate Records of Lewis Reavis, Granville County
Assignment of Dower pf Saraj Reavos. Granville County NC WB 16 p316