Mother: Lucendarilla Ragsdale "Cinderella"
Birth: 6 Mar 1839 in Alabama
Birth Source: Alphalene Reeves Ingram Family Bible and Gravestone in Shiloh Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery for date. Probate records from Estate of Thompson Reeves, Clay County, Alabama.
Death: 26 Dec 1920 in Delta, Clay Co. Alabama
Death Source: Death Certificate, obituary & Gravestone in Shiloh Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery but no date listed.
Spouse1: George Washington Ingram, m. 24 Jan 1861
George Washington Ingram was born December 31, 1836 in Georgia and died on March 3, 1890 in Delta, Clay County, Alabama.
The Bible has been printed with the information that T. Reeves died September 13, 1877 which appears to refer to Thompson Reeves' death and fits with his death according to the "Petition To Administer the Estate of Thompson Reeves". It also refers to the fact that "Rilla" Reeves died September 9, 1885. The Petition mentioned above was filed in 1885.
The Alabama Death Certificate of Mrs. A. P. Ingram lists her father as Thompson Reeves and her mother as "Rilla" Ragsdale.
Children of Alphalene Paralene and George Washington Ingam:
- Riley R. Ingram
- John Ingram, b. 6 Jan 1861; d 27 May 1937 in Delta, Clay County, Alabama
- George Forest Ingram, b. 4 Feb 1863; d. 9 Apr 1933 in Delta, Clay County, Alabama
- Mary E. Ingram, b. 1864; d. 19 Mar 1943, Blacks Chapel Cemetery in Montgomery County, Alabama, m. William P. Cole
- Cinderella, b. 22 Aug 1868 Delta, Clay County, Alabama; d. 22 Jun 1956 Clay County, Alabama
- Nathaniel Thompson Ingram, b. 6 Jan 1873; d. 30 Dec 1929 Geraldine, DeKalb County, Alabama
- William Jackson Ingram, b. 17 Sep 1874; d. 1950 Black's Chapel, Barfield, Clay County, Alabama
- Fannie Paralee Ingram, b. 10 Jan 1876; d. 8 July 1928 Lineville, Clay County, Alamama
- James Ingram, b 17 June 1879; d. 18 March 1954 Boaz, Marshall County, Alabama
- Edmond b. 1 Sept 1881; d. 10 April 1918 Delta, Randolph County, Alabama
Estate of Thompson Reeves, Clay County, Alabama
1850 Census - Randolph County, Alabama
1860 Census - Randolph County, Alabama
1870 Census - Randolph County, Alabama
1880 Census - Randolph County, Alabama
1900 Census - Fox Creek, Clay County, Alabama
1910 Census - Delta Clay County, Alabama
1920 Census - Delta Clay County, Alabama
obituary from Lineville Newspaper