Reeves, Lewis D.
Census Records - 1850, 1860 and 1870
Children of Lewis D. Reeves and Elizabeth Bristow:
- John William Reeves, b. 1854
- Daniel Thomas Reeves, b. 1856
- Eliza E. (Margaret?) Reeves, b. 1858
- Joseph W. Reeves, b. 1861
- Robert L. Reeves, b. 1867
- M. E. Reeves, b. 1873, d. 1 May 1874
The 1874 death register of Graves County KY lists the death of Elizabeth Reeves, age 42, on 20 May 1874 giving her parents names as Joseph W. Bristow and Sallie Boyd. On that same death register a one year old female child, M. E. Reeves, who died on 1 May 1874 is listed as a child of Lewis Reeves.
1850 Census - Graves County, Kentucky (HOH - Robert Fristoe)
1860 Census - District 2, McCracken County, Kentucky
1870 Census - Haynes, Graves County, Kentucky
Kentucky Birth Records of children