Birth Source: Estimate based upon adult status in 1776.
Death: 1792 Cumberland County, North Carolina
Death Source: 1792 Will
- Dicey Reeves, b. c1770, m. William Gray McDaniel c1790 in Cumberland Co., NC
- Sarah Reeves, m. Clark
- Ann Reeves, m. Themes
Samuel Butler and Nathaniel Reeves received a warrant for 100 acres on the northeast side of Cape Fear River which was entered December 21, 1768.
On 24 Aug 1771 in Bladen County, he witnessed a deed from James McDaniel and Agnes, his wife, to Samuel Butler for lands on SW side of NW River.
In subsequent years he is listed in the Bladen County records as follows:
- Grant No. 907 issued March 6, 1775 - Nathaniel Reeves received a warrant for 300 acres on northeast of Harrison's Creek, entered May 24, 1773.
- Nathaniel Reeves and John McDaniel and Jessop's old line were referenced as adjoining landowners in a grant to Isaac Jessop for land on the east side of Harrison's Creek Swamp joining the hill near Muddy Branch on July 25, 1774.
- Nathaniel Reeves granted patent for 300 acres on northeast side of Harrison's Creek Swamp, adjoining both sides of Indian Creek Swamp on March 6, 1775.
- Nathaniel Reeves is listed on the Bladen County tax lists of 1776 and 1781.
1790 Census - Cumberland County, North Carolina
1792 Cumberland County Will of Nathaniel Reeves, original at NC Archives, Raleigh