Birth: c1757, Halifax County, North Carolina
Birth Source: 1819 Revolutionary War Pension #S41973 Statement and 1826 Statement of Sherwood Fort that they were boys together in Halifax County, North Carolina.
Death: after May 1833, Cumberland County, North Carolina
Death Source: Statement given for RW pension application in May 1833.
Spouse1: Deborah, b. c1761 (RW pension statement of 1818 lists age as 57)
That pension statement names the following children:
- James Reeves, b. c1802
- Elizabeth Ann Reeves, b. c1806, m. Joseph Pebworth on 7 Sep 1824
- Molsey Reeves, b. c1790, m. Daniel Atkinson on 9 Sep 1809
- Sarah Ann Reeves, b. c1793, m. Thomas Bone on 14 Jul 1810
- Nancy Reeves, b. c1798, m. John Atkinson on 3 Mar 1820
- Nathaniel Reeves, b. c1795, m. Flora McEachern on 17 Feb 1829
- David Reeves, b. c1800, m. Sarah Ann Smith on 9 May 1825
- Zachariah Reeves, b. c1810, m. Rebecca Holden on 5 Mar 1836
The American Revolution in North Carolina
1810 Census - Cumberland County, North Carolina