Mother: Jane Brazile
Birth: c1775, North Carolina
Birth Source: 1830 U.S. Federal Census, Morgan Co., AL, and Tax Digest
Death: c1830, Morgan County, Alabama
Death Source: Orphans Court Records 5 1829-1831, page 408
Spouse1: Martha Harvey
- Cynthia Reeves, b. 17 Oct 1803, d. 13 Jun 1863 in Morgan County, Alabama; m. Watkins Orr
- Asneth Reeves, b. 14 Sep 1804, m. John H. Bibb on 30 Oct 1823
- James Harvey Reeves, b. 19 Nov 1805
- Willis A. Reeves, b. abt 1807, m. Harriet C. McDowell on 15 Nov 1825
- Mary Ann Reeves, b. 12 Oct 1812, d. 22 Dec 1884 in Morgan County, Alabama; m. John C. Nance
- Samuel N. Reeves, b. abt 1816
- Simeon W. Reeves, b. 12 Aug 1818, m. Mary Ann Orr
Ichabod Reeves was first taxed in Wilkes Co., GA, in 1796. He appears regularly thereafter near his father and siblings. This suggests that he was born no later than 1775.
In 1808, Ichabod, at the time of Wilkes County. sold 202 1/2 acres in Morgan County. The deed was registered in Greene County as the purchaser was a resident there.
Ichabod Reeves received an Alabama Land Patent for 78.78 acres in 1823.
On 20 Aug 1840, Samuel N. Reeves presented the will of Ichabod Reeves in court.
Morgan County, Alabama
1808 Deed - Ichabod Reeves to Douglass Watson - Greene County, Georgia Deed Book 5, p82
Morgan Orphan Court Minutes Vol. 5, pp. 408-410