Thomas Reeves, Sr.
Mother: Lydia Clarke
Birth: before 1750, St. Mary's County, Maryland
Birth Source: Probate of Thomas Reeves
Death: between 1792 and 1800, Charles County, Maryland
Spouse1: Susannah MNU
- Gustavus Reeves, b. before 1777
- Horatio Reeves, b. 1785, m. Cecelia Deakins
- Ann Reeves, m. Isaac McDaniel
- Susannah Reeves, m. Meshack Howell
- Rebecca Reeves, m. William Gibson
- Mary Reeves, m. Thomas Deakins
- Cecilia Reeves, m. Ubgate Reeves
- James Wilson Reeves, b. c1790, m. Susannah (probably Wheeler)
Charles County Land Records 1782-1786; Liber Z#3; Page 34. Certificate of a stray. Oct 23, 1783. This day was brought before me, taken up as a stray by Leonard Reeves, a dark bay horse. Signed - Hoskins Hanson. Recorded Oct 25, 1783.
Charles County Land Records 1790-1792; Liber K#4; Page 397, Bill of sale. I, Leonard Reeves of CC, for 49 £ 7 shillings and 8 pence, have sold to Hezekiah Reeves, 5 horses and mares, 11 cattle, and 3 feather beds and furniture. Signed Mar 1, 1792 - Leonard Reeves. Wit - Alex' McPherson. Recorded Mar 11, 1792