Mother: Sarah Reeves
Birth: c1783, Wake County, North Carolina
Birth Source: 1870 Census of White County TN
Death: 1855, Sparta, White County, Tennessee
Death Source: Geer Family Records
Spouse1: Samuel Usery, married
- Ransom Erastus Geer born 01 Sep 1802, Orange Co., NC, died 5 Apr 1885 White, TN
- Thomas Usery born 10 Aug 1822, Sparta, White Co., TN, died 25 Jan 1898 White, TN
- John Morgan Usery born 1825
- Mary Ann Usery born 1827 died 7 Jan 1879
- Frederick Usery born 1829 White Co., TN
Mary Geer was the daughter of Frederick Geer based on the affirmation of great-grandson Hull Usrey.
Her son Ransom Geer was born prior to her marriage. Y-DNA of descendants of Ransom Geer have matched descendants of Shadrack Nanney of Rutherford County, North Carolina.
After the death of her husband, Mary Usrey was listed on the White County tax lists with two tracts of land totaling 318 acres which was valued at $1,000 in 1838. She was also listed (as Polly Usrey) as head of household in the 1840 census of White County.
1850 Census - District 1, White County, Tennessee
The Geer DNA Project by Samuel Taylor Geer
Will of Samuel Ussery WB B p150, White County, TN