SummaryFather: Elijah Reeve
Birth: 2 Sep 1751
Birth Source: Family Bible
Death: 26 Nov 1817
Death Source: Family Bible
Spouse1: Mary Seybolt, m. 21 or 25 Dec 1773
Spouse2: Mary Fox, m. 7 Feb 1786
NarrativeChildren of Elijah Reeve and Mary Seybolt:
- Gabriel Reeve, b. 9 Jul 1777, d. 21 Feb 1824
- Keturah Reeve, b. 15 Aug 1779, d. July 4, 1799, m. Abraham Tracey?
- Frances Reeve, b. 30 Apr 1782, m. Frances Newkirk
Children of Elijah Reeve and Mary Fox:
- George Fox Reeve, b. 27 Nov 1786
- Elijah Concklin Reeve, b. 11 Jul 1794
The Bible record transcription gives conflicting dates for the marriage to Mary Seybolt.
He may have had another son with Mary Fox. There are four white males under 16 in his household in 1790.
His 1813 will names "my loving wife Mary," "my two sons George Fox Reeve and Elijah Concklin Reeve," "my son Gabiel," and "my daughter Fanny Newkirk."
SourcesBirth: Elijah Reeve Family Bible
Marriage1: Elijah Reeve Family Bible
Death: Elijah Reeve Family Bible
1790 Census: Mamkating, Ulster County, New York
1800 Census: Orange County, New York
1810 Census: Orange County, New York
1813 Will - Elijah Reeve - Orange County, New York Will Book F, p180