Mother: Bethenia Williams
Birth: May 1831, South Carolina
Birth Source: Will of James Reeves, Sr. and 1900 census
Death: 1907, Adrian, Missouri
- Jane S. Blackmon, b. 28 Dec 1847
- James Elisha Columbus Blackmon, b. 30 Aug 1848
- Infant Son Blackmon, b. 30 Aug 1848, d. 1848
- Andrew Blackwell Blackmon, b. 30 Sep 1851
- Mary Francis Blackmon, b. 6 Oct 1853
- Thomas Mcwellington Blackmon, b. 14 Nov 1863
- Reeves Blackmon, b. 1865
- Sarah Ida Madelon Blackmon, b. 25 Apr 1866
The names of the Blackmon brothers are frequently confused. However, the James Reeves will states "Elizabeth wife of Byrum J. Blackman" and later refers to his brother "Andrew Bynum Blackman." Also, in the Lancaster District, SC Probate Court Returns book, it states "Andrew Bynum Blackman Admr of Byrum J. Blackman decd."
Mary Missouri Reeves Blackmon was born May 1831 according to the 1900 Census where she was living with her son Reeves Blackmon. According to the notes a descendant had from her aunt, Mary died 1907 in Adrian, and was buried December 7, 1907 in Adrian, Bates Co., Missouri.
Brother T J Reeves's will mentions niece Jane Brunson, nephew Reeves Blackmon, and children of deceased niece Ida Clark.
1860 Census - Lancaster County, SC
1870 Census - Lafayette County, MO
1880 Census - Bates County, MO
1900 Census - Bates County, MO