Mother: Elizabeth (Kyffin)
Birth Source: Reliques of the Rives
Death: 24 July 1788
Death Source: Reliques of the Rives
Spouse1: Elizabeth Abdy
Spouse2: Anna Maria Graham
- Thomas Ryves, b. c1748, "of the Army, married in America."
- John Ryves, b. c1750; "lost in the East Indies, 1768."
- Elizabeth Ryves
- Charlotte Ryves, d. 8 June 1785, m. James Williams
Children of Thomas Ryves and Anna Maria Graham:
- George Frederick Ryves, b. 1759
- Henry Pleydell Ryves, bap., 24 Aug. 1759
- Robert Graham Ryves, bap. at E. C, 14 Oct. 1760, d. 1761
- Richard Ryves, b. 1762, d. 1762
- Diana Maria Ryves, b. 1765, d. 1765.
- Maria Georgiana Ryves, m. in 1785, Wm Leigh Symes
- Henrietta Ryves
- Ann Ryves
- Louisa Maria Ryves, b. 1774, d. 1774
- Lucy Graham Ryves, b. 1771, d. 1772
From Reliques of the Rives:
Thomas, born about 1719, became by the deaths without male issue of his uncle, George Ryves, and his brother, George Ryves, ultimately the heir of Randleston and Damory Court. Acquired by Robert Ryves (ca. 1490-1551), they were permitted after more than two centuries to pass out of the family ; for the last of the Ryves' estate in Dorset, where the family had been seated for nine generations, was sold by this Thomas Ryves in 1781 (Hutchins). He was a Fellow of the Royal Society and died 24 July 1788 (Musgrave's Obit., Harl. Soc. Pub., Vol. 48). He married 1st, Elizabeth, daughter and coheiress of Sir Anthony Thomas Abdy, Bart, of Felix Hall, Essex, died 29 January and was buried at Ewerne Courtney, 8 February 1755, aged 29,