Mother: Mary MNU
Birth: 1656, Southold, Suffolk County, new York
Death: 22 Apr 1736, Southold, Suffolk County, New York
Death Source: The Salmon Records, p. 23. Record states age 80 at death.
Spouse1: Abigail MNU (possibly Hallock), died 2 Apr 1707
Spouse2: Mrs. Deliverance Homan Whitehair
- Solomon Reeve, m. Sarah Ramsey on 10 Nov 1724
- Benjamin Reeve
- David Reeve, m. Suruiah Hunter on 1 Mar 1715
- Abigail Reeve, m. either Thomas Dickerson on 13 Jan 1715, or John Dickerson on 2 or 5 December 1710.
- Joseph Reeve
- Hezekiah Reeve ("Azikias" in 1698 listing of inhabitants of Southhold), m. Jerusha Hallock Nov 170(9)
- Mary Reeve
- William Reeve, m. Elesa Dickerson on 18 Oct 1722
- Hannah Reeve
1698 Census of Southold, NY
1736 Will of Joseph Reeve. New York in Liber 12, page 514.
1740 Will of Deliverance Reeve (FamilySearch)
The Salmon Records (Archive.org)